Highlights from our April 2023 Meeting:
- Over $400 was collected for Casey Howshar at the Easter Breakfast
- 700 pounds of food was collected for Aurora Interfaith throughout Lent
- $1475 was collected for Lutheran World Relief Turkey/Syria Earthquake Relief throughout Lent.
- VBS is being worked on for this summer.
- Bank Balance as of March 31, 2023:
Month Ending Balance: $91,571.85
Offering IN: $20,135.57
Money OUT: $19,014.84
- A new printer was purchased for the church office. It will come in soon. We will no longer have
Summer is coming! Help will be needed outside to mow, pull weeds, fix weather stripping and outside walls of the church, sweep parking lot, etc.. Please let me know if you would like to help in any way.
Thanks for being such a GIVING church!
Next SLT Meeting: Sunday, May 21, approx. 11:00 a.m. (following worship)